Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AJG stock:
- Is AJG a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AJG stock today?
- Is AJG a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AJG analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AJG stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AJG quarterly revenue growth was 9.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 1.75%, respectively).
2. AJG profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.79pp.
3. AJG forward dividend yield is 2.70%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (1.26%) forward dividend yields.
4. AJG average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AJG stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AJG stock price ($60.96) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
What are your thoughts on AJG?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.