Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AJG stock:
- Is AJG a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AJG stock today?
- Is AJG a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AJG analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AJG stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AJG quarterly revenue growth was 11.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.76% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. AJG profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.11pp.
3. AJG forward dividend yield is 2.41%, higher than the industry (1.17%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
Here are AJG stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AJG forward P/E ratio is 17.07, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. AJG short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.37. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AJG?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.