Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AIZ stock:
- Is AIZ a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AIZ stock today?
- Is AIZ a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AIZ analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AIZ stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AIZ profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 6.14pp.
2. AIZ forward dividend yield is 2.42%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (1.22%) forward dividend yields.
3. AIZ PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.70, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
Here are AIZ stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AIZ quarterly revenue growth was -11.00%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 0.49%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on AIZ?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.