Assurant, Inc. (AIZ) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AIZ stock:
- Is AIZ a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AIZ stock today?
- Is AIZ a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AIZ analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AIZ stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AIZ profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.59pp.
2. AIZ forward dividend yield is 2.56%, higher than the industry (1.15%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
3. AIZ PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.66, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AIZ average analyst rating is Buy.
5. AIZ average analyst price target ($110.00) is above its current price ($94.06).
There are no AIZ stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on AIZ?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.