Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. (AIT) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AIT stock:
- Is AIT a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AIT stock today?
- Is AIT a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AIT analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AIT stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AIT quarterly revenue growth was 8.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.34% and 4.78%, respectively).
2. AIT profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.99pp.
3. AIT forward dividend yield is 1.70%, higher than the industry (0.78%) and sector (0.64%) forward dividend yields.
Here are AIT stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AIT stock price ($70.25) is close to the 52-week high ($70.95). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AIT Price/Book ratio is 3.42, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. AIT average analyst price target ($65.00) is below its current price ($70.25).
What are your thoughts on AIT?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.