Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. (AIT) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AIT stock:
- Is AIT a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AIT stock today?
- Is AIT a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AIT analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AIT stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AIT quarterly revenue growth was 21.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.98% and 4.96%, respectively).
2. AIT profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.99pp.
3. AIT forward dividend yield is 1.67%, higher than the industry (0.71%) and sector (0.58%) forward dividend yields.
4. AIT PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.61, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. AIT average analyst price target ($83.00) is above its current price ($70.05).
Here are AIT stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AIT Price/Book ratio is 3.48, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
What are your thoughts on AIT?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.