Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. (AIT) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AIT stock:
- Is AIT a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AIT stock today?
- Is AIT a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AIT analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AIT stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AIT quarterly revenue growth was 7.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.62% and 4.56%, respectively).
2. AIT profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.99pp.
3. AIT forward dividend yield is 2.01%, higher than the industry (0.62%) and sector (0.86%) forward dividend yields.
4. AIT PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.55, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
Here are AIT stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AIT average analyst price target ($60.00) is below its current price ($61.83).
What are your thoughts on AIT?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.