AAR Corp. (AIR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AIR stock:
- Is AIR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AIR stock today?
- Is AIR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AIR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AIR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AIR quarterly revenue growth was 12.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.55% and 6.60%, respectively).
2. AIR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.39pp.
3. AIR PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.82, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AIR average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
Here are AIR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AIR forward P/E ratio is 16.79, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. AIR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.52. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AIR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.