AAR Corp. (AIR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of AAR Corp. (AIR) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 9 reasons to buy and 1 reasons to sell AIR stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AIR stock:
- Is AIR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AIR stock today?
- Is AIR a good buy / investment?
- What are AIR analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AIR stock:
1. AIR stock price ($33.67) is close to the 52-week low ($32.17). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See AIR price chart.
2. AIR quarterly revenue growth was 16.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.93% and 4.74%, respectively). See AIR revenue growth chart.
3. AIR forward dividend yield is 0.92%, higher than the industry (0.58%) and sector (0.45%) forward dividend yields. See AIR forward dividend chart.
4. AIR forward P/E ratio is 11.05, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AIR forward P/E ratio chart.
5. AIR Price/Book ratio is 1.28, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AIR forward Price/Book ratio chart.
6. AIR Price/Sales ratio is 0.59, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AIR forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
7. AIR PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.90, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AIR PEG chart.
8. AIR average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See AIR analyst rating chart.
9. AIR average analyst price target ($47.00) is above its current price ($33.67). See AIR price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AIR stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AIR profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -2.34pp. See AIR profitability chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AIR:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$47.00 / 39.71%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Strong Buy|
|Industry||Aerospace & Defense|
|Number of Employees||5,000|
|Forward P/E Ratio||11.72|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||16%|
What are your thoughts on AIR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.