AAR Corp. (AIR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AIR stock:
- Is AIR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AIR stock today?
- Is AIR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AIR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AIR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AIR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.39pp.
2. AIR forward dividend yield is 0.87%, higher than the industry (0.70%) and sector (0.85%) forward dividend yields.
3. AIR Price/Book ratio is 1.28, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. AIR average analyst rating is Buy.
5. AIR average analyst price target ($41.40) is above its current price ($36.95).
Here are AIR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AIR stock price ($36.95) is close to the 52-week high ($38.88). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AIR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.83. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AIR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.