AAR Corp. (AIR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AIR stock:
- Is AIR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AIR stock today?
- Is AIR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AIR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AIR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AIR stock price ($36.20) is close to the 52-week low ($35.50). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AIR quarterly revenue growth was 17.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.95% and 7.22%, respectively).
3. AIR forward dividend yield is 0.73%, higher than the industry (0.70%) and sector (0.59%) forward dividend yields.
4. AIR forward P/E ratio is 12.84, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
5. AIR PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.88, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
6. AIR average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
7. AIR average analyst price target ($54.00) is above its current price ($36.20).
Here are AIR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AIR profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -2.34pp.
2. AIR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.51. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AIR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.