Albany International Corporation (AIN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AIN stock:
- Is AIN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AIN stock today?
- Is AIN a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AIN analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AIN stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AIN quarterly revenue growth was 6.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.00% and 3.45%, respectively).
2. AIN forward dividend yield is 1.30%, higher than the industry (0.70%) and sector (0.67%) forward dividend yields.
Here are AIN stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AIN stock price ($56.20) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AIN profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.31pp.
3. AIN forward P/E ratio is 22.50, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AIN Price/Sales ratio is 2.08, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. AIN average analyst price target ($55.00) is below its current price ($56.20).
6. AIN short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.8. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AIN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.