Albany International Corporation (AIN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AIN stock:
- Is AIN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AIN stock today?
- Is AIN a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AIN analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AIN stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AIN stock price ($60.41) is close to the 52-week low ($59.60). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AIN quarterly revenue growth was 14.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.44% and 7.22%, respectively).
3. AIN forward dividend yield is 1.00%, higher than the industry (0.48%) and sector (0.59%) forward dividend yields.
4. AIN average analyst price target ($80.00) is above its current price ($60.41).
Here are AIN stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AIN profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -2.93pp.
2. AIN Price/Book ratio is 3.60, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
What are your thoughts on AIN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.