Albany International Corporation (AIN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AIN stock:
- Is AIN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AIN stock today?
- Is AIN a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AIN analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AIN stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AIN forward dividend yield is 1.12%, higher than the industry (0.51%) and sector (0.62%) forward dividend yields.
Here are AIN stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AIN profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -2.93pp.
2. AIN Price/Sales ratio is 2.30, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. AIN short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.55. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AIN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.