Albany International Corporation (AIN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Albany International Corporation (AIN) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 5 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell AIN stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AIN stock:
- Is AIN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AIN stock today?
- Is AIN a good buy / investment?
- What are AIN analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AIN stock:
1. AIN quarterly revenue growth was 7.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.81% and 4.40%, respectively). See AIN revenue growth chart.
2. AIN profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.60pp. See AIN profitability chart.
3. AIN forward dividend yield is 1.01%, higher than the industry (0.46%) and sector (0.51%) forward dividend yields. See AIN forward dividend chart.
4. AIN PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.43, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AIN PEG chart.
5. AIN average analyst price target ($85.00) is above its current price ($72.47). See AIN price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AIN stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AIN forward P/E ratio is 18.26, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AIN forward P/E ratio chart.
2. AIN Price/Book ratio is 3.83, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AIN forward Price/Book ratio chart.
3. AIN Price/Sales ratio is 2.36, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AIN forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AIN:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$85.00 / 16.63%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Hold|
|Number of Employees||4,400|
|Forward P/E Ratio||18.73|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||7.2%|
What are your thoughts on AIN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.