Albany International Corporation (AIN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AIN stock:
- Is AIN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AIN stock today?
- Is AIN a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AIN analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AIN stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AIN quarterly revenue growth was 16.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.53% and 6.45%, respectively).
2. AIN forward dividend yield is 1.08%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (0.67%) forward dividend yields.
3. AIN average analyst price target ($69.00) is above its current price ($62.45).
Here are AIN stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AIN profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.31pp.
2. AIN forward P/E ratio is 28.45, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. AIN Price/Sales ratio is 2.40, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. AIN PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.15, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. AIN short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.55. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AIN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.