Arlington Asset Investment Corp (AIC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AIC stock:
- Is AIC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AIC stock today?
- Is AIC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AIC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AIC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AIC profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 78.96pp.
2. AIC Price/Book ratio is 1.75, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
Here are AIC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AIC Price/Sales ratio is 8.73, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
What are your thoughts on AIC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.