Arlington Asset Investment Corp (AI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AI stock:
- Is AI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AI stock today?
- Is AI a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AI analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AI stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AI profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 13.47pp.
2. AI forward dividend yield is 17.11%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (0.14%) forward dividend yields.
3. AI forward P/E ratio is 5.73, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AI average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AI stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AI quarterly revenue growth was -72.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 6.82%, respectively).
2. AI Price/Sales ratio is 7.34, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. AI short share of float is 13.48%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. AI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.38. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.