Arlington Asset Investment Corp (AI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AI stock:
- Is AI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AI stock today?
- Is AI a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AI analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AI stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AI profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 78.96pp.
2. AI forward dividend yield is 19.40%, higher than the industry (0.43%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
3. AI forward P/E ratio is 5.66, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AI average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AI stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AI average analyst price target ($11.00) is below its current price ($11.55).
2. AI short share of float is 7.75%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. AI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.55. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.