Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc (AHT) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AHT stock:
- Is AHT a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AHT stock today?
- Is AHT a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AHT analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AHT stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AHT forward dividend yield is 7.69%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (0.84%) forward dividend yields.
2. AHT Price/Book ratio is 0.82, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. AHT Price/Sales ratio is 0.52, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. AHT average analyst rating is Buy.
5. AHT average analyst price target ($7.25) is above its current price ($6.47).
Here are AHT stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AHT quarterly revenue growth was -5.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and -1.99%, respectively).
2. AHT profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -23.67pp.
3. AHT short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.75. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AHT?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.