Ashford Hospitality Prime, Inc. (AHP) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AHP stock:
- Is AHP a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AHP stock today?
- Is AHP a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AHP analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AHP stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AHP profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 6.30pp.
2. AHP forward dividend yield is 6.10%, higher than the industry (0.86%) and sector (1.23%) forward dividend yields.
3. AHP Price/Book ratio is 0.86, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. AHP average analyst rating is Buy.
5. AHP average analyst price target ($12.38) is above its current price ($10.38).
Here are AHP stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AHP quarterly revenue growth was -5.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (0.20% and 6.77%, respectively).
2. AHP forward P/E ratio is 38.44, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. AHP PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.86, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
What are your thoughts on AHP?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.