Ashford Hospitality Prime, Inc. (AHP) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AHP stock:
- Is AHP a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AHP stock today?
- Is AHP a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AHP analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AHP stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AHP stock price ($9.65) is close to the 52-week low ($9.27). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AHP profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 6.30pp.
3. AHP forward dividend yield is 6.79%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (0.84%) forward dividend yields.
4. AHP Price/Sales ratio is 0.88, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. AHP average analyst rating is Buy.
6. AHP average analyst price target ($12.25) is above its current price ($9.65).
Here are AHP stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AHP forward P/E ratio is 27.31, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
What are your thoughts on AHP?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.