Ashford Hospitality Prime, Inc. (AHP) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AHP stock:
- Is AHP a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AHP stock today?
- Is AHP a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AHP analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AHP stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AHP profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.11pp.
2. AHP forward dividend yield is 6.10%, higher than the industry (0.64%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
3. AHP Price/Book ratio is 0.86, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. AHP PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.86, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
Here are AHP stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AHP quarterly revenue growth was -5.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (0.78% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. AHP forward P/E ratio is 38.44, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
What are your thoughts on AHP?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.