Ashford Hospitality Prime, Inc. (AHP) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AHP stock:
- Is AHP a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AHP stock today?
- Is AHP a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AHP analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AHP stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AHP stock price ($9.87) is close to the 52-week low ($8.87). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AHP quarterly revenue growth was 8.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (-1.06% and 6.91%, respectively).
3. AHP profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 6.30pp.
4. AHP forward dividend yield is 6.58%, higher than the industry (1.22%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
5. AHP average analyst rating is Buy.
6. AHP average analyst price target ($12.17) is above its current price ($9.87).
There are no AHP stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on AHP?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.