Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited (AHL) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AHL stock:
- Is AHL a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AHL stock today?
- Is AHL a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AHL analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AHL stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AHL forward dividend yield is 2.16%, higher than the industry (1.27%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
Here are AHL stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AHL quarterly revenue growth was -3.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.17% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. AHL profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -10.09pp.
3. AHL average analyst price target ($42.75) is below its current price ($43.50).
What are your thoughts on AHL?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.