Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited (AHL) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AHL stock:
- Is AHL a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AHL stock today?
- Is AHL a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AHL analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AHL stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AHL stock price ($38.53) is close to the 52-week low ($36.45). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AHL forward dividend yield is 2.36%, higher than the industry (1.44%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
3. AHL forward P/E ratio is 9.98, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AHL average analyst price target ($44.25) is above its current price ($38.53).
Here are AHL stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AHL quarterly revenue growth was -4.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.03% and 6.91%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on AHL?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.