Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited (AHL) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AHL stock:
- Is AHL a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AHL stock today?
- Is AHL a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AHL analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AHL stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AHL forward dividend yield is 2.63%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (1.53%) forward dividend yields.
2. AHL Price/Book ratio is 0.77, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. AHL PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.75, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AHL average analyst price target ($51.00) is above its current price ($41.00).
Here are AHL stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AHL quarterly revenue growth was -14.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 4.18%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on AHL?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.