Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (AHH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AHH stock:
- Is AHH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AHH stock today?
- Is AHH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AHH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AHH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AHH quarterly revenue growth was 45.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 6.14%, respectively).
2. AHH profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.08pp.
3. AHH forward dividend yield is 5.60%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (1.28%) forward dividend yields.
4. AHH average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AHH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AHH Price/Book ratio is 1.97, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
2. AHH PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 6.62, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. AHH short share of float is 8.82%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AHH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.