Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (AHH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AHH stock:
- Is AHH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AHH stock today?
- Is AHH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AHH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AHH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AHH quarterly revenue growth was 7.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.78% and 6.91%, respectively).
2. AHH profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.08pp.
3. AHH forward dividend yield is 4.89%, higher than the industry (1.59%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
4. AHH Price/Sales ratio is 3.05, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. AHH average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AHH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AHH forward P/E ratio is 36.12, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. AHH Price/Book ratio is 2.25, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. AHH PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 6.20, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AHH short share of float is 5.86%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
5. AHH short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.9. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AHH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.