Argan, Inc. (AGX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AGX stock:
- Is AGX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AGX stock today?
- Is AGX a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AGX analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AGX stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AGX quarterly revenue growth was 59.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.00% and 6.65%, respectively).
2. AGX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.62pp.
3. AGX forward dividend yield is 1.12%, higher than the industry (0.70%) and sector (0.38%) forward dividend yields.
4. AGX average analyst rating is Buy.
There are no AGX stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on AGX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.