Argan, Inc. (AGX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AGX stock:
- Is AGX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AGX stock today?
- Is AGX a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AGX analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AGX stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AGX stock price ($44.90) is close to the 52-week low ($42.47). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AGX quarterly revenue growth was 32.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.57% and 6.15%, respectively).
3. AGX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.62pp.
4. AGX forward dividend yield is 2.22%, higher than the industry (0.41%) and sector (0.68%) forward dividend yields.
5. AGX average analyst rating is Buy.
6. AGX average analyst price target ($65.33) is above its current price ($44.90).
Here are AGX stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AGX short share of float is 5.61%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
2. AGX short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.89. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AGX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.