Agrium Inc. (AGU) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AGU stock:
- Is AGU a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AGU stock today?
- Is AGU a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AGU analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AGU stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AGU forward dividend yield is 3.04%, higher than the industry (1.15%) and sector (0.62%) forward dividend yields.
2. AGU average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AGU stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AGU stock price ($115.52) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AGU profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -2.32pp.
3. AGU PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 3.01, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AGU average analyst price target ($115.18) is below its current price ($115.52).
What are your thoughts on AGU?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.