Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AGRO stock:
- Is AGRO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AGRO stock today?
- Is AGRO a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AGRO analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AGRO stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AGRO quarterly revenue growth was 6.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (2.48% and 4.52%, respectively).
2. AGRO forward P/E ratio is 14.77, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. AGRO PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.06, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AGRO average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
5. AGRO average analyst price target ($15.13) is above its current price ($10.35).
There are no AGRO stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on AGRO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.