Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AGRO stock:
- Is AGRO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AGRO stock today?
- Is AGRO a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AGRO analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AGRO stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AGRO profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.26pp.
2. AGRO forward P/E ratio is 9.70, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. AGRO PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.05, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AGRO average analyst rating is Buy.
5. AGRO average analyst price target ($11.43) is above its current price ($8.15).
Here are AGRO stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AGRO quarterly revenue growth was -17.00%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.13% and 4.90%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on AGRO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.