Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AGRO stock:
- Is AGRO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AGRO stock today?
- Is AGRO a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AGRO analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AGRO stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AGRO quarterly revenue growth was 35.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.26% and 2.88%, respectively).
2. AGRO average analyst rating is Buy.
3. AGRO average analyst price target ($14.68) is above its current price ($10.18).
Here are AGRO stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AGRO forward P/E ratio is 13.61, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. AGRO Price/Sales ratio is 1.21, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
What are your thoughts on AGRO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.