Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AGRO stock:
- Is AGRO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AGRO stock today?
- Is AGRO a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AGRO analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AGRO stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AGRO stock price ($6.70) is close to the 52-week low ($6.53). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AGRO profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.26pp.
3. AGRO forward P/E ratio is 11.02, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AGRO Price/Book ratio is 0.81, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. AGRO average analyst rating is Buy.
6. AGRO average analyst price target ($11.10) is above its current price ($6.70).
Here are AGRO stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AGRO quarterly revenue growth was -32.00%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (2.49% and 5.25%, respectively).
2. AGRO short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.36. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AGRO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.