Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 5 reasons to buy and 1 reasons to sell AGRO stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AGRO stock:
- Is AGRO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AGRO stock today?
- Is AGRO a good buy / investment?
- What are AGRO analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AGRO stock:
1. AGRO profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.26pp. See AGRO profitability chart.
2. AGRO forward P/E ratio is 14.80, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AGRO forward P/E ratio chart.
3. AGRO Price/Book ratio is 0.75, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AGRO forward Price/Book ratio chart.
4. AGRO Price/Sales ratio is 1.00, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AGRO forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
5. AGRO average analyst price target ($9.69) is above its current price ($6.94). See AGRO price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AGRO stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AGRO quarterly revenue growth was -11.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (2.83% and 3.51%, respectively). See AGRO revenue growth chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AGRO:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$9.69 / 42.71%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Hold|
|Number of Employees||7,790|
|Forward P/E Ratio||11.64|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-11.8%|
What are your thoughts on AGRO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.