Avangrid, Inc. (AGR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AGR stock:
- Is AGR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AGR stock today?
- Is AGR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AGR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AGR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AGR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.35pp.
2. AGR forward dividend yield is 3.57%, higher than the industry (0.07%) and sector (0.07%) forward dividend yields.
3. AGR Price/Book ratio is 0.98, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. AGR average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AGR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AGR quarterly revenue growth was -7.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.55% and 1.55%, respectively).
2. AGR forward P/E ratio is 20.17, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. AGR PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.39, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AGR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.13. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AGR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.