Avangrid, Inc. (AGR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AGR stock:
- Is AGR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AGR stock today?
- Is AGR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AGR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AGR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AGR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.35pp.
2. AGR forward dividend yield is 3.42%, higher than the industry (0.09%) and sector (0.09%) forward dividend yields.
3. AGR Price/Book ratio is 1.03, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. AGR average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AGR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AGR quarterly revenue growth was -5.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.69% and 1.69%, respectively).
2. AGR PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.73, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. AGR short share of float is 8.70%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. AGR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 9.41. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AGR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.