Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AGO stock:
- Is AGO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AGO stock today?
- Is AGO a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AGO analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AGO stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AGO quarterly revenue growth was 9.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.81% and 6.91%, respectively).
2. AGO forward dividend yield is 1.68%, higher than the industry (1.00%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
3. AGO Price/Book ratio is 0.58, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. AGO average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
5. AGO average analyst price target ($50.67) is above its current price ($34.07).
There are no AGO stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on AGO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.