Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AGO stock:
- Is AGO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AGO stock today?
- Is AGO a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AGO analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AGO stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AGO forward dividend yield is 1.43%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (0.91%) forward dividend yields.
2. AGO Price/Book ratio is 0.72, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. AGO average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
4. AGO average analyst price target ($51.00) is above its current price ($41.55).
Here are AGO stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AGO quarterly revenue growth was -28.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 6.35%, respectively).
2. AGO short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.82. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AGO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.