Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AGO stock:
- Is AGO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AGO stock today?
- Is AGO a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AGO analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AGO stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AGO profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 41.98pp.
2. AGO forward dividend yield is 1.75%, higher than the industry (0.98%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
3. AGO Price/Book ratio is 0.61, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. AGO average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
5. AGO average analyst price target ($50.00) is above its current price ($35.95).
Here are AGO stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AGO quarterly revenue growth was -50.00%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.39% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. AGO PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 3.23, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
What are your thoughts on AGO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.