Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell AGI stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AGI stock:
- Is AGI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AGI stock today?
- Is AGI a good buy / investment?
- What are AGI analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AGI stock:
1. AGI forward dividend yield is 0.78%, higher than the industry (0.13%) and sector (0.25%) forward dividend yields. See AGI forward dividend chart.
2. AGI average analyst rating is Buy. See AGI analyst rating chart.
3. AGI average analyst price target ($6.67) is above its current price ($5.00). See AGI price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AGI stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AGI quarterly revenue growth was 0.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.43% and 2.83%, respectively). See AGI revenue growth chart.
2. AGI Price/Sales ratio is 2.94, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AGI forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
3. AGI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.95. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AGI short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AGI:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$6.67 / 45.47%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||1,700|
|Forward P/E Ratio||21.36|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||0.9%|
What are your thoughts on AGI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.