Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AGI stock:
- Is AGI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AGI stock today?
- Is AGI a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AGI analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AGI stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AGI quarterly revenue growth was 13.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.60% and 3.76%, respectively).
2. AGI profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 8.61pp.
3. AGI forward dividend yield is 0.56%, higher than the industry (0.11%) and sector (0.26%) forward dividend yields.
4. AGI forward P/E ratio is 13.50, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
5. AGI Price/Book ratio is 0.43, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
6. AGI average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
7. AGI average analyst price target ($7.45) is above its current price ($3.55).
There are no AGI stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on AGI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.