Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AGI stock:
- Is AGI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AGI stock today?
- Is AGI a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AGI analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AGI stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AGI profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 139.60pp.
2. AGI Price/Book ratio is 0.95, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. AGI average analyst rating is Buy.
4. AGI average analyst price target ($9.46) is above its current price ($6.74).
Here are AGI stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AGI quarterly revenue growth was 2.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.83% and 8.75%, respectively).
2. AGI forward P/E ratio is 26.04, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. AGI Price/Sales ratio is 4.99, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. AGI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.61. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AGI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.