Aflac Incorporated (AFL) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AFL stock:
- Is AFL a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AFL stock today?
- Is AFL a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AFL analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AFL stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AFL stock price ($45.40) is close to the 52-week low ($42.89). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AFL profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 9.46pp.
3. AFL forward dividend yield is 2.33%, higher than the industry (1.15%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
Here are AFL stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AFL quarterly revenue growth was -6.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (0.65% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. AFL Price/Sales ratio is 1.61, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. AFL short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.7. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AFL?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.