Aflac Incorporated (AFL) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AFL stock:
- Is AFL a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AFL stock today?
- Is AFL a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AFL analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AFL stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AFL profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 9.46pp.
2. AFL forward dividend yield is 2.27%, higher than the industry (1.13%) and sector (1.16%) forward dividend yields.
Here are AFL stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AFL quarterly revenue growth was 1.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.13% and 6.45%, respectively).
2. AFL forward P/E ratio is 10.70, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. AFL Price/Sales ratio is 1.53, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. AFL PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.32, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. AFL short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.55. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AFL?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.