Aflac Incorporated (AFL) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AFL stock:
- Is AFL a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AFL stock today?
- Is AFL a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AFL analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AFL stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AFL forward dividend yield is 2.14%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (1.22%) forward dividend yields.
Here are AFL stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AFL stock price ($83.93) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AFL quarterly revenue growth was -1.00%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 0.49%, respectively).
3. AFL profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.35pp.
4. AFL Price/Sales ratio is 1.42, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. AFL average analyst price target ($79.79) is below its current price ($83.93).
6. AFL short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.47. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AFL?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.