Aflac Incorporated (AFL) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AFL stock:
- Is AFL a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AFL stock today?
- Is AFL a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AFL analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AFL stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AFL stock price ($43.49) is close to the 52-week low ($42.89). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AFL forward dividend yield is 2.03%, higher than the industry (1.11%) and sector (1.29%) forward dividend yields.
3. AFL PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.98, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AFL average analyst price target ($91.15) is above its current price ($43.49).
Here are AFL stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AFL quarterly revenue growth was -4.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (0.43% and 7.05%, respectively).
2. AFL profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.35pp.
3. AFL Price/Sales ratio is 1.55, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. AFL short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.7. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AFL?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.