Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (AFI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AFI stock:
- Is AFI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AFI stock today?
- Is AFI a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AFI analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AFI stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AFI stock price ($14.62) is close to the 52-week low ($13.68). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AFI Price/Book ratio is 0.70, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. AFI Price/Sales ratio is 0.37, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. AFI PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.37, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
Here are AFI stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AFI quarterly revenue growth was -8.20%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.55% and 1.55%, respectively).
2. AFI profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.72pp.
3. AFI forward P/E ratio is 32.04, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AFI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.12. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AFI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.