Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (AFI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AFI stock:
- Is AFI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AFI stock today?
- Is AFI a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AFI analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AFI stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AFI Price/Book ratio is 0.76, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
2. AFI Price/Sales ratio is 0.38, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. AFI PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.41, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
Here are AFI stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AFI quarterly revenue growth was -1.60%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.69% and 1.69%, respectively).
2. AFI profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.72pp.
3. AFI forward P/E ratio is 37.60, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AFI average analyst price target ($15.25) is below its current price ($16.80).
5. AFI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.67. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AFI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.