Atlas Financial Holdings, Inc. (AFH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Atlas Financial Holdings, Inc. (AFH) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 7 reasons to buy and 1 reasons to sell AFH stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AFH stock:
- Is AFH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AFH stock today?
- Is AFH a good buy / investment?
- What are AFH analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AFH stock:
1. AFH stock price ($0.67) is close to the 52-week low ($0.61). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See AFH price chart.
2. AFH quarterly revenue growth was 332610.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.42% and 4.27%, respectively). See AFH revenue growth chart.
3. AFH profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.85percentage points. See AFH profitability chart.
4. AFH forward P/E ratio is 5.05, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AFH forward P/E ratio chart.
5. AFH Price/Book ratio is 0.08, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AFH forward Price/Book ratio chart.
6. AFH Price/Sales ratio is 0.04, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AFH forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
7. AFH average analyst price target ($2.25) is above its current price ($0.67). See AFH price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AFH stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AFH short share of float is 4.61%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AFH short share of float chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AFH:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$2.25 / 291.24%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Hold|
|Industry||Insurance - Property & Casualty|
|Number of Employees||264|
|Forward P/E Ratio||5.0454|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-1.818181818181818%|
What are your thoughts on AFH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.