American Financial Group, Inc. (AFGH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AFGH stock:
- Is AFGH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AFGH stock today?
- Is AFGH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AFGH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AFGH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AFGH stock price ($25.53) is close to the 52-week low ($25.06). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AFGH quarterly revenue growth was 2.30%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.53% and 1.53%, respectively).
3. AFGH Price/Book ratio is 0.42, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. AFGH Price/Sales ratio is 0.33, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
Here are AFGH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AFGH profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -3.07pp.
What are your thoughts on AFGH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.