American Financial Group, Inc. (AFG) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AFG stock:
- Is AFG a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AFG stock today?
- Is AFG a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AFG analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AFG stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AFG quarterly revenue growth was 7.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.03% and 6.91%, respectively).
2. AFG profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.26pp.
3. AFG average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AFG stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AFG stock price ($109.74) is close to the 52-week high ($109.86). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AFG Price/Book ratio is 1.78, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
What are your thoughts on AFG?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.