American Financial Group, Inc. (AFG) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AFG stock:
- Is AFG a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AFG stock today?
- Is AFG a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AFG analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AFG stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AFG average analyst rating is Buy.
2. AFG average analyst price target ($123.50) is above its current price ($110.39).
Here are AFG stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AFG quarterly revenue growth was 4.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.17% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. AFG profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -3.07pp.
3. AFG Price/Book ratio is 1.83, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
What are your thoughts on AFG?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.