American Financial Group, Inc. (AFG) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AFG stock:
- Is AFG a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AFG stock today?
- Is AFG a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AFG analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AFG stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AFG forward dividend yield is 1.62%, higher than the industry (1.19%) and sector (0.91%) forward dividend yields.
2. AFG forward P/E ratio is 11.18, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. AFG average analyst rating is Buy.
4. AFG average analyst price target ($111.50) is above its current price ($96.22).
Here are AFG stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AFG quarterly revenue growth was -7.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.91% and 5.69%, respectively).
2. AFG PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.23, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
What are your thoughts on AFG?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.