Ares Capital Corporation (AFC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Ares Capital Corporation (AFC) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 1 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell AFC stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AFC stock:
- Is AFC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AFC stock today?
- Is AFC a good buy / investment?
- What are AFC analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AFC stock:
1. AFC profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 43.90percentage points. See AFC profitability chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AFC stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AFC stock price ($26.69) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See AFC price chart.
2. AFC quarterly revenue growth was -23.47%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.30% and 4.57%, respectively). See AFC revenue growth chart.
3. AFC short share of float is 318690000.00%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AFC short share of float chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AFC:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Industry||Utilities - Independent Power Producers|
|Number of Employees||N/A|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||N/A|
What are your thoughts on AFC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.