Alliance National Municipal Income Fund Inc (AFB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Alliance National Municipal Income Fund Inc (AFB) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 2 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell AFB stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AFB stock:
- Is AFB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AFB stock today?
- Is AFB a good buy / investment?
- What are AFB analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AFB stock:
1. AFB forward dividend yield is 4.30%, higher than the industry (0.43%) and sector (0.91%) forward dividend yields. See AFB forward dividend chart.
2. AFB Price/Book ratio is 0.92, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AFB forward Price/Book ratio chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AFB stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AFB stock price ($13.02) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See AFB price chart.
2. AFB quarterly revenue growth was -2.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.06% and 5.69%, respectively). See AFB revenue growth chart.
3. AFB profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -80.75percentage points. See AFB profitability chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AFB:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Number of Employees||N/A|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-2.5%|
What are your thoughts on AFB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.