American Financial Group, Inc. (AFA) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of American Financial Group, Inc. (AFA) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 1 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell AFA stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AFA stock:
- Is AFA a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AFA stock today?
- Is AFA a good buy / investment?
- What are AFA analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AFA stock:
1. AFA forward dividend yield is 2.73%, higher than the industry (0.28%) and sector (0.23%) forward dividend yields. See AFA forward dividend chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AFA stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AFA stock price ($25.35) is close to the 52-week high ($25.78). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See AFA price chart.
2. AFA Price/Book ratio is 9.67, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AFA forward Price/Book ratio chart.
3. AFA Price/Sales ratio is 49.34, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AFA forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AFA:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Number of Employees||7,900|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||N/A|
What are your thoughts on AFA?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.