Astoria Financial Corporation (AF) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Astoria Financial Corporation (AF) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 4 reasons to buy and 1 reasons to sell AF stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AF stock:
- Is AF a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AF stock today?
- Is AF a good buy / investment?
- What are AF analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AF stock:
1. AF stock price ($10.09) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See AF price chart.
2. AF forward P/E ratio is 5.65, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AF forward P/E ratio chart.
3. AF Price/Book ratio is 1.92, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AF forward Price/Book ratio chart.
4. AF Price/Sales ratio is 0.14, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AF forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AF stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AF profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -2.61percentage points. See AF profitability chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AF:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Number of Employees||84,714|
|Forward P/E Ratio||5.8962|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||3.0070163715335783%|
What are your thoughts on AF?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.