Astoria Financial Corporation (AF) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AF stock:
- Is AF a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AF stock today?
- Is AF a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AF analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AF stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AF average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AF stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AF stock price ($20.79) is close to the 52-week high ($21.32). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AF quarterly revenue growth was -6.20%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 8.45%, respectively).
3. AF profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -2.61pp.
4. AF forward P/E ratio is 35.30, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
5. AF PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 6.86, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
6. AF average analyst price target ($20.75) is below its current price ($20.79).
What are your thoughts on AF?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.