AEterna Zentaris Inc. (AEZS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of AEterna Zentaris Inc. (AEZS) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 4 reasons to buy and 1 reasons to sell AEZS stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AEZS stock:
- Is AEZS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AEZS stock today?
- Is AEZS a good buy / investment?
- What are AEZS analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AEZS stock:
1. AEZS quarterly revenue growth was 77380.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.82% and 3.11%, respectively). See AEZS revenue growth chart.
2. AEZS profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1835.29percentage points. See AEZS profitability chart.
3. AEZS average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See AEZS analyst rating chart.
4. AEZS average analyst price target ($5.50) is above its current price ($2.62). See AEZS price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AEZS stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AEZS short share of float is 24780000.00%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AEZS short share of float chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AEZS:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$5.50 / 115.69%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Strong Buy|
|Number of Employees||34|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||N/A|
What are your thoughts on AEZS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.