ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc. (AEY) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc. (AEY) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 2 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell AEY stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AEY stock:
- Is AEY a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AEY stock today?
- Is AEY a good buy / investment?
- What are AEY analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AEY stock:
1. AEY quarterly revenue growth was 29.41%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.95% and 5.11%, respectively). See AEY revenue growth chart.
2. AEY forward P/E ratio is 14.51, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AEY forward P/E ratio chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AEY stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AEY stock price ($1.66) is close to the 52-week high ($1.71). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See AEY price chart.
2. AEY profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -15.24percentage points. See AEY profitability chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AEY:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Number of Employees||141|
|Forward P/E Ratio||14.5138|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||29.411764705882355%|
What are your thoughts on AEY?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.