Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AERI) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 6 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell AERI stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AERI stock:
- Is AERI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AERI stock today?
- Is AERI a good buy / investment?
- What are AERI analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AERI stock:
1. AERI stock price ($25.05) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See AERI price chart.
2. AERI quarterly revenue growth was 100.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.75% and 3.11%, respectively). See AERI revenue growth chart.
3. AERI forward P/E ratio is 55.04, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AERI forward P/E ratio chart.
4. AERI Price/Sales ratio is 32.00, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AERI forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
5. AERI average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See AERI analyst rating chart.
6. AERI average analyst price target ($75.90) is above its current price ($25.05). See AERI price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AERI stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AERI Price/Book ratio is 6.18, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AERI forward Price/Book ratio chart.
2. AERI short share of float is 13.93%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AERI short share of float chart.
3. AERI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 8.1. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AERI short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AERI:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$75.90 / 228.00%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Strong Buy|
|Industry||Drug Manufacturers - Major|
|Number of Employees||353|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||100%|
What are your thoughts on AERI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.