Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AER stock:
- Is AER a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AER stock today?
- Is AER a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AER analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AER stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AER stock price ($39.18) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AER profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 22.83pp.
3. AER forward P/E ratio is 6.96, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AER average analyst rating is Buy.
5. AER average analyst price target ($66.08) is above its current price ($39.18).
Here are AER stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AER quarterly revenue growth was -8.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.30% and 5.41%, respectively).
2. AER short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.15. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AER?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.