Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 5 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell AER stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AER stock:
- Is AER a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AER stock today?
- Is AER a good buy / investment?
- What are AER analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AER stock:
1. AER forward P/E ratio is 7.33, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AER forward P/E ratio chart.
2. AER Price/Book ratio is 0.79, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AER forward Price/Book ratio chart.
3. AER Price/Sales ratio is 1.59, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AER forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
4. AER average analyst rating is Buy. See AER analyst rating chart.
5. AER average analyst price target ($63.25) is above its current price ($50.47). See AER price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AER stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AER quarterly revenue growth was 3.61%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.90% and 4.53%, respectively). See AER revenue growth chart.
2. AER profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.40percentage points. See AER profitability chart.
3. AER PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.09, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AER PEG chart.
4. AER short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.18. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AER short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AER:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$63.25 / 25.17%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Industry||Airports & Air Services|
|Number of Employees||385|
|Forward P/E Ratio||7.4405|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||3.614457831325301%|
What are your thoughts on AER?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.