Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AER stock:
- Is AER a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AER stock today?
- Is AER a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AER analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AER stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AER forward P/E ratio is 7.24, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. AER Price/Book ratio is 0.92, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. AER PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.85, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AER average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
5. AER average analyst price target ($61.62) is above its current price ($49.90).
Here are AER stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AER stock price ($49.90) is close to the 52-week high ($50.39). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AER quarterly revenue growth was 2.00%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.62% and 7.49%, respectively).
3. AER short share of float is 5.41%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. AER short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.93. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AER?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.