Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AER stock:
- Is AER a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AER stock today?
- Is AER a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AER analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AER stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AER profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 22.83pp.
2. AER forward P/E ratio is 7.92, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. AER average analyst rating is Buy.
4. AER average analyst price target ($64.64) is above its current price ($55.11).
Here are AER stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AER stock price ($55.11) is close to the 52-week high ($56.07). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AER quarterly revenue growth was -1.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.82% and 4.96%, respectively).
3. AER PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 3.05, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AER short share of float is 4.33%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
5. AER short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.1. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AER?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.