Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AER stock:
- Is AER a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AER stock today?
- Is AER a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AER analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AER stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AER forward P/E ratio is 8.17, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. AER PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.25, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. AER average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
4. AER average analyst price target ($62.38) is above its current price ($53.26).
Here are AER stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AER stock price ($53.26) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AER short share of float is 4.33%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. AER short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.1. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AER?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.