American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AEO stock:
- Is AEO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AEO stock today?
- Is AEO a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AEO analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AEO stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AEO forward dividend yield is 2.66%, higher than the industry (0.65%) and sector (0.64%) forward dividend yields.
2. AEO average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AEO stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AEO profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.31pp.
2. AEO PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 10.26, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. AEO average analyst price target ($13.83) is below its current price ($17.97).
4. AEO short share of float is 12.66%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
5. AEO short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.13. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AEO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.