Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 2 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell AEMD stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AEMD stock:
- Is AEMD a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AEMD stock today?
- Is AEMD a good buy / investment?
- What are AEMD analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AEMD stock:
1. AEMD stock price ($0.34) is close to the 52-week low ($0.33). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See AEMD price chart.
2. AEMD quarterly revenue growth was 61620.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.21% and 5.11%, respectively). See AEMD revenue growth chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AEMD stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AEMD profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1940.03percentage points. See AEMD profitability chart.
2. AEMD Price/Sales ratio is 37.17, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AEMD forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
3. AEMD short share of float is 149620.00%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AEMD short share of float chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AEMD:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Industry||Scientific & Technical Instruments|
|Number of Employees||6|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||N/A|
What are your thoughts on AEMD?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.