Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (AEM) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AEM stock:
- Is AEM a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AEM stock today?
- Is AEM a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AEM analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AEM stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AEM profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 6.19pp.
2. AEM forward dividend yield is 0.92%, higher than the industry (0.45%) and sector (0.62%) forward dividend yields.
3. AEM average analyst rating is Buy.
4. AEM average analyst price target ($53.83) is above its current price ($42.43).
Here are AEM stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AEM quarterly revenue growth was -5.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.27% and 8.72%, respectively).
2. AEM forward P/E ratio is 49.25, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
What are your thoughts on AEM?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.