Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (AEM) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AEM stock:
- Is AEM a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AEM stock today?
- Is AEM a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AEM analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AEM stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AEM quarterly revenue growth was 5.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.99% and 5.09%, respectively).
2. AEM profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.45pp.
3. AEM forward dividend yield is 1.03%, higher than the industry (0.19%) and sector (0.37%) forward dividend yields.
4. AEM average analyst rating is Buy.
5. AEM average analyst price target ($52.67) is above its current price ($44.72).
Here are AEM stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AEM forward P/E ratio is 44.72, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. AEM Price/Sales ratio is 4.54, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. AEM PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 6.51, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
What are your thoughts on AEM?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.