Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (AEM) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AEM stock:
- Is AEM a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AEM stock today?
- Is AEM a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AEM analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AEM stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AEM profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 6.19pp.
2. AEM forward dividend yield is 0.95%, higher than the industry (0.48%) and sector (0.62%) forward dividend yields.
3. AEM average analyst rating is Buy.
4. AEM average analyst price target ($53.86) is above its current price ($46.94).
Here are AEM stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AEM quarterly revenue growth was -5.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.83% and 8.75%, respectively).
2. AEM forward P/E ratio is 49.13, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. AEM Price/Sales ratio is 4.88, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
What are your thoughts on AEM?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.