American Equity Investment Life Holding Company (AEL) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AEL stock:
- Is AEL a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AEL stock today?
- Is AEL a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AEL analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AEL stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AEL stock price ($26.58) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AEL quarterly revenue growth was 29.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.02% and 6.45%, respectively).
3. AEL profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.74pp.
4. AEL average analyst rating is Buy.
5. AEL average analyst price target ($36.55) is above its current price ($26.58).
Here are AEL stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AEL short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.71. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AEL?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.