American Equity Investment Life Holding Company (AEL) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AEL stock:
- Is AEL a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AEL stock today?
- Is AEL a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AEL analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AEL stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AEL quarterly revenue growth was 99.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.47% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. AEL profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.74pp.
3. AEL PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.01, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AEL average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AEL stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AEL stock price ($35.87) is close to the 52-week high ($35.92). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AEL average analyst price target ($33.64) is below its current price ($35.87).
What are your thoughts on AEL?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.