American Equity Investment Life Holding Company (AEL) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of American Equity Investment Life Holding Company (AEL) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 5 reasons to buy AEL stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AEL stock:
- Is AEL a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AEL stock today?
- Is AEL a good buy / investment?
- What are AEL analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AEL stock:
1. AEL quarterly revenue growth was 325640.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (2.62% and 4.27%, respectively). See AEL revenue growth chart.
2. AEL forward dividend yield is 1.03%, higher than the industry (0.94%) and sector (0.80%) forward dividend yields. See AEL forward dividend chart.
3. AEL forward P/E ratio is 7.11, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AEL forward P/E ratio chart.
4. AEL PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.70, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AEL PEG chart.
5. AEL average analyst price target ($31.64) is above its current price ($27.29). See AEL price target chart.
There are no AEL stock sell reasons/signals.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AEL:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$31.64 / 17.80%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Hold|
|Industry||Insurance - Life|
|Number of Employees||554|
|Forward P/E Ratio||7.148|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-321.36752136752136%|
What are your thoughts on AEL?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.