Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 4 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell AEHR stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AEHR stock:
- Is AEHR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AEHR stock today?
- Is AEHR a good buy / investment?
- What are AEHR analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AEHR stock:
1. AEHR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 31.70percentage points. See AEHR profitability chart.
2. AEHR forward P/E ratio is 26.17, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AEHR forward P/E ratio chart.
3. AEHR average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See AEHR analyst rating chart.
4. AEHR average analyst price target ($3.00) is above its current price ($1.56). See AEHR price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AEHR stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AEHR quarterly revenue growth was -133.33%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.73% and 5.11%, respectively). See AEHR revenue growth chart.
2. AEHR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 12.28. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AEHR short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AEHR:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$3.00 / 81.82%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Strong Buy|
|Industry||Semiconductor Equipment & Materials|
|Number of Employees||86|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-133.33333333333331%|
What are your thoughts on AEHR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.