Aegion Corp (AEGN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Aegion Corp (AEGN) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 1 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell AEGN stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AEGN stock:
- Is AEGN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AEGN stock today?
- Is AEGN a good buy / investment?
- What are AEGN analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AEGN stock:
1. AEGN profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 5.30 percentage points. See AEGN profitability chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AEGN stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AEGN quarterly revenue growth was -5.02%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.83% and 4.48%, respectively). See AEGN revenue growth chart.
2. AEGN PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.51, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AEGN PEG chart.
3. AEGN average analyst price target ($18.80) is below its current price ($18.83). See AEGN price target chart.
4. AEGN short share of float is 6.69%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AEGN short share of float chart.
5. AEGN short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 12.76. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AEGN short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AEGN:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$18.80 / -6.56%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Hold|
|Industry||Engineering & Construction|
|Number of Employees||5,350|
|Forward P/E Ratio||16.4204|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-5.015673981191222%|
What are your thoughts on AEGN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.