Aegon NV (AEG) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Aegon NV (AEG) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 8 reasons to buy and 1 reasons to sell AEG stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AEG stock:
- Is AEG a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AEG stock today?
- Is AEG a good buy / investment?
- What are AEG analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AEG stock:
1. AEG quarterly revenue growth was 1020000.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (2.67% and 4.27%, respectively). See AEG revenue growth chart.
2. AEG forward dividend yield is 6.47%, higher than the industry (0.91%) and sector (0.80%) forward dividend yields. See AEG forward dividend chart.
3. AEG forward P/E ratio is 6.31, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AEG forward P/E ratio chart.
4. AEG Price/Book ratio is 0.41, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AEG forward Price/Book ratio chart.
5. AEG Price/Sales ratio is 0.56, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AEG forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
6. AEG PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.25, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AEG PEG chart.
7. AEG average analyst rating is Buy. See AEG analyst rating chart.
8. AEG average analyst price target ($5.83) is above its current price ($5.11). See AEG price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AEG stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AEG profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.93percentage points. See AEG profitability chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AEG:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$5.83 / 14.65%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Hold|
|Industry||Insurance - Diversified|
|Number of Employees||26,000|
|Forward P/E Ratio||6.2814|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||37.39410797825262%|
What are your thoughts on AEG?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.