Aegon NV (AEG) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AEG stock:
- Is AEG a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AEG stock today?
- Is AEG a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AEG analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AEG stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AEG stock price ($4.53) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AEG profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.25pp.
3. AEG forward dividend yield is 6.43%, higher than the industry (0.09%) and sector (0.09%) forward dividend yields.
4. AEG Price/Book ratio is 0.35, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. AEG Price/Sales ratio is 0.19, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
6. AEG average analyst price target ($6.49) is above its current price ($4.53).
Here are AEG stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AEG quarterly revenue growth was -33.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.61% and 1.61%, respectively).
2. AEG short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.98. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AEG?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.