Aegon NV (AEG) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AEG stock:
- Is AEG a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AEG stock today?
- Is AEG a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AEG analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AEG stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AEG forward dividend yield is 4.38%, higher than the industry (0.09%) and sector (0.09%) forward dividend yields.
2. AEG Price/Book ratio is 0.48, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. AEG Price/Sales ratio is 0.22, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
Here are AEG stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AEG stock price ($6.72) is close to the 52-week high ($6.99). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AEG quarterly revenue growth was -26.60%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.71% and 1.71%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on AEG?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.