Aegon NV (AEG) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AEG stock:
- Is AEG a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AEG stock today?
- Is AEG a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AEG analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AEG stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AEG quarterly revenue growth was 55.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.53% and 1.53%, respectively).
2. AEG profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.25pp.
3. AEG forward dividend yield is 5.05%, higher than the industry (0.08%) and sector (0.08%) forward dividend yields.
4. AEG Price/Book ratio is 0.44, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. AEG Price/Sales ratio is 0.19, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
There are no AEG stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on AEG?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.