Aegon NV (AEB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AEB stock:
- Is AEB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AEB stock today?
- Is AEB a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AEB analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AEB stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AEB quarterly revenue growth was 55.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.53% and 1.53%, respectively).
2. AEB profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.43pp.
3. AEB Price/Sales ratio is 0.77, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
There are no AEB stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on AEB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.