Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (AE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. (AE) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 5 reasons to buy and 1 reasons to sell AE stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AE stock:
- Is AE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AE stock today?
- Is AE a good buy / investment?
- What are AE analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AE stock:
1. AE stock price ($34.42) is close to the 52-week low ($33.46). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See AE price chart.
2. AE quarterly revenue growth was 15.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.94% and 6.28%, respectively). See AE revenue growth chart.
3. AE profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.20percentage points. See AE profitability chart.
4. AE forward dividend yield is 2.43%, higher than the industry (0.90%) and sector (0.27%) forward dividend yields. See AE forward dividend chart.
5. AE Price/Sales ratio is 0.08, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AE forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AE stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AE Price/Book ratio is 0.95, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AE forward Price/Book ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AE:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Industry||Oil & Gas Integrated|
|Number of Employees||703|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||13.03370786516854%|
What are your thoughts on AE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.