Advaxis, Inc. (ADXS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Advaxis, Inc. (ADXS) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 4 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell ADXS stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADXS stock:
- Is ADXS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADXS stock today?
- Is ADXS a good buy / investment?
- What are ADXS analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ADXS stock:
1. ADXS quarterly revenue growth was 857.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.83% and 3.10%, respectively). See ADXS revenue growth chart.
2. ADXS Price/Sales ratio is 22.69, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ADXS forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
3. ADXS average analyst rating is Buy. See ADXS analyst rating chart.
4. ADXS average analyst price target ($18.43) is above its current price ($3.73). See ADXS price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ADXS stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ADXS profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -320.45pp. See ADXS profitability chart.
2. ADXS Price/Book ratio is 12.10, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ADXS forward Price/Book ratio chart.
3. ADXS short share of float is 4.52%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ADXS short share of float chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ADXS:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$18.43 / 425.82%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||58|
|Forward P/E Ratio||-0.56|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||857.6%|
What are your thoughts on ADXS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.