Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc. (ADVM) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc. (ADVM) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell ADVM stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADVM stock:
- Is ADVM a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADVM stock today?
- Is ADVM a good buy / investment?
- What are ADVM analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ADVM stock:
1. ADVM profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4781.05pp. See ADVM profitability chart.
2. ADVM Price/Book ratio is 1.69, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ADVM forward Price/Book ratio chart.
3. ADVM average analyst rating is Buy. See ADVM analyst rating chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ADVM stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ADVM quarterly revenue growth was -84.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.83% and 3.10%, respectively). See ADVM revenue growth chart.
2. ADVM Price/Sales ratio is 212.11, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ADVM forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
3. ADVM average analyst price target ($5.00) is below its current price ($5.24). See ADVM price target chart.
4. ADVM short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.92. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ADVM short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ADVM:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$5.00 / -24.81%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||82|
|Forward P/E Ratio||-4.98|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-84.8%|
What are your thoughts on ADVM?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.