Advanced Disposal Services, Inc. (ADSW) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADSW stock:
- Is ADSW a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADSW stock today?
- Is ADSW a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ADSW analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ADSW stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ADSW quarterly revenue growth was 2.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.58% and 1.58%, respectively).
2. ADSW profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.70pp.
3. ADSW average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
Here are ADSW stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ADSW forward P/E ratio is 40.77, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. ADSW PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.44, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
What are your thoughts on ADSW?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.