Advanced Disposal Services, Inc. (ADSW) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADSW stock:
- Is ADSW a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADSW stock today?
- Is ADSW a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ADSW analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ADSW stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ADSW quarterly revenue growth was 8.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.69% and 1.69%, respectively).
2. ADSW profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.24pp.
3. ADSW PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 4.76, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. ADSW average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
5. ADSW average analyst price target ($27.13) is above its current price ($23.72).
Here are ADSW stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ADSW forward P/E ratio is 44.33, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. ADSW short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.68. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ADSW?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.