Advanced Disposal Services, Inc. (ADSW) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Advanced Disposal Services, Inc. (ADSW) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell ADSW stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADSW stock:
- Is ADSW a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADSW stock today?
- Is ADSW a good buy / investment?
- What are ADSW analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ADSW stock:
1. ADSW quarterly revenue growth was 5.30%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (2.82% and 4.74%, respectively). See ADSW revenue growth chart.
2. ADSW PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 3.97, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ADSW PEG chart.
3. ADSW average analyst rating is Buy. See ADSW analyst rating chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ADSW stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ADSW stock price ($32.12) is close to the 52-week high ($32.86). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See ADSW price chart.
2. ADSW profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.94percentage points. See ADSW profitability chart.
3. ADSW forward P/E ratio is 44.64, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ADSW forward P/E ratio chart.
4. ADSW Price/Sales ratio is 1.81, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ADSW forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
5. ADSW short share of float is 5.60%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ADSW short share of float chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ADSW:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$32.33 / -0.03%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||6,000|
|Forward P/E Ratio||57.8035|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||4.947916666666666%|
What are your thoughts on ADSW?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.