Advanced Disposal Services, Inc. (ADSW) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADSW stock:
- Is ADSW a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADSW stock today?
- Is ADSW a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ADSW analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ADSW stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ADSW quarterly revenue growth was 7.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.55% and 1.55%, respectively).
2. ADSW profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.24pp.
3. ADSW Price/Sales ratio is 1.49, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. ADSW PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.70, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. ADSW average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
Here are ADSW stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ADSW stock price ($24.48) is close to the 52-week high ($25.01). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
What are your thoughts on ADSW?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.