Aduro Biotech, Inc. (ADRO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Aduro Biotech, Inc. (ADRO) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 4 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell ADRO stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADRO stock:
- Is ADRO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADRO stock today?
- Is ADRO a good buy / investment?
- What are ADRO analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ADRO stock:
1. ADRO stock price ($1.51) is close to the 52-week low ($1.46). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See ADRO price chart.
2. ADRO Price/Book ratio is 1.04, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ADRO forward Price/Book ratio chart.
3. ADRO average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See ADRO analyst rating chart.
4. ADRO average analyst price target ($7.33) is above its current price ($1.51). See ADRO price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ADRO stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ADRO quarterly revenue growth was -75.00%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.82% and 3.11%, respectively). See ADRO revenue growth chart.
2. ADRO profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -99.17percentage points. See ADRO profitability chart.
3. ADRO Price/Sales ratio is 9.59, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ADRO forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
4. ADRO short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.31. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ADRO short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ADRO:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$7.33 / 398.64%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Strong Buy|
|Number of Employees||152|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-75%|
What are your thoughts on ADRO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.