Aduro Biotech, Inc. (ADRO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Aduro Biotech, Inc. (ADRO) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell ADRO stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADRO stock:
- Is ADRO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADRO stock today?
- Is ADRO a good buy / investment?
- What are ADRO analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ADRO stock:
1. ADRO PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 4.07, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ADRO PEG chart.
2. ADRO average analyst rating is Buy. See ADRO analyst rating chart.
3. ADRO average analyst price target ($7.00) is above its current price ($3.77). See ADRO price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ADRO stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ADRO quarterly revenue growth was -26.60%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.83% and 3.10%, respectively). See ADRO revenue growth chart.
2. ADRO profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -353.03pp. See ADRO profitability chart.
3. ADRO Price/Sales ratio is 21.07, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ADRO forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ADRO:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$7.00 / 96.91%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||152|
|Forward P/E Ratio||-3.89|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-26.6%|
What are your thoughts on ADRO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.