Adient plc (ADNT) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADNT stock:
- Is ADNT a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADNT stock today?
- Is ADNT a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ADNT analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ADNT stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ADNT stock price ($16.39) is close to the 52-week low ($16.36). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ADNT quarterly revenue growth was 4.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.19% and 3.76%, respectively).
3. ADNT forward P/E ratio is 2.92, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ADNT Price/Sales ratio is 0.10, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. ADNT PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.23, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
6. ADNT average analyst price target ($31.54) is above its current price ($16.39).
Here are ADNT stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ADNT profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -15.07pp.
2. ADNT short share of float is 9.55%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. ADNT short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.08. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ADNT?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.