Adient plc (ADNT) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADNT stock:
- Is ADNT a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADNT stock today?
- Is ADNT a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ADNT analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ADNT stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ADNT stock price ($53.82) is close to the 52-week low ($52.69). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ADNT profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 5.41pp.
3. ADNT forward dividend yield is 1.76%, higher than the industry (0.09%) and sector (0.37%) forward dividend yields.
4. ADNT forward P/E ratio is 5.74, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
5. ADNT PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.80, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
6. ADNT average analyst price target ($63.36) is above its current price ($53.82).
Here are ADNT stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ADNT short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.59. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ADNT?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.