Adient plc (ADNT) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADNT stock:
- Is ADNT a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADNT stock today?
- Is ADNT a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ADNT analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ADNT stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ADNT forward dividend yield is 1.52%, higher than the industry (0.55%) and sector (0.36%) forward dividend yields.
2. ADNT forward P/E ratio is 7.14, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. ADNT Price/Sales ratio is 0.42, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. ADNT average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ADNT stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ADNT stock price ($82.94) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ADNT quarterly revenue growth was -7.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.76% and 5.61%, respectively).
3. ADNT average analyst price target ($75.14) is below its current price ($82.94).
What are your thoughts on ADNT?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.