Adient plc (ADNT) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Adient plc (ADNT) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 4 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell ADNT stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADNT stock:
- Is ADNT a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADNT stock today?
- Is ADNT a good buy / investment?
- What are ADNT analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ADNT stock:
1. ADNT forward P/E ratio is 3.36, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ADNT forward P/E ratio chart.
2. ADNT Price/Book ratio is 0.57, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ADNT forward Price/Book ratio chart.
3. ADNT Price/Sales ratio is 0.08, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ADNT forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
4. ADNT PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.39, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ADNT PEG chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ADNT stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ADNT quarterly revenue growth was -1.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.67% and 4.40%, respectively). See ADNT revenue growth chart.
2. ADNT profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -15.07pp. See ADNT profitability chart.
3. ADNT average analyst price target ($17.55) is below its current price ($18.24). See ADNT price target chart.
4. ADNT short share of float is 11.15%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ADNT short share of float chart.
5. ADNT short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.73. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ADNT short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ADNT:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$17.55 / -21.88%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Hold|
|Number of Employees||85,000|
|Forward P/E Ratio||6.14|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-1.1%|
What are your thoughts on ADNT?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.