Adient plc (ADNT) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADNT stock:
- Is ADNT a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADNT stock today?
- Is ADNT a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ADNT analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ADNT stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ADNT profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 5.41pp.
2. ADNT forward dividend yield is 1.75%, higher than the industry (0.38%) and sector (0.62%) forward dividend yields.
3. ADNT forward P/E ratio is 6.09, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ADNT Price/Sales ratio is 0.34, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. ADNT average analyst price target ($69.83) is above its current price ($61.68).
Here are ADNT stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ADNT quarterly revenue growth was 4.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.32% and 8.72%, respectively).
2. ADNT short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.59. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ADNT?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.