Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ADMS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ADMS) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 6 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell ADMS stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADMS stock:
- Is ADMS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADMS stock today?
- Is ADMS a good buy / investment?
- What are ADMS analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ADMS stock:
1. ADMS stock price ($6.63) is close to the 52-week low ($6.53). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See ADMS price chart.
2. ADMS quarterly revenue growth was 2244.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (2.00% and 3.10%, respectively). See ADMS revenue growth chart.
3. ADMS Price/Book ratio is 2.21, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ADMS forward Price/Book ratio chart.
4. ADMS Price/Sales ratio is 5.84, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ADMS forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
5. ADMS average analyst rating is Buy. See ADMS analyst rating chart.
6. ADMS average analyst price target ($28.78) is above its current price ($6.63). See ADMS price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ADMS stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ADMS profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -5172.85pp. See ADMS profitability chart.
2. ADMS short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.35. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ADMS short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ADMS:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$28.78 / 359.74%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Industry||Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic|
|Number of Employees||159|
|Forward P/E Ratio||-2.49|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||2244.2%|
What are your thoughts on ADMS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.