Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (ADMP) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 7 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell ADMP stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADMP stock:
- Is ADMP a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADMP stock today?
- Is ADMP a good buy / investment?
- What are ADMP analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ADMP stock:
1. ADMP stock price ($1.41) is close to the 52-week low ($1.21). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See ADMP price chart.
2. ADMP quarterly revenue growth was 40.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (2.08% and 3.11%, respectively). See ADMP revenue growth chart.
3. ADMP forward P/E ratio is 25.97, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ADMP forward P/E ratio chart.
4. ADMP Price/Book ratio is 1.72, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ADMP forward Price/Book ratio chart.
5. ADMP Price/Sales ratio is 3.65, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ADMP forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
6. ADMP average analyst rating is Buy. See ADMP analyst rating chart.
7. ADMP average analyst price target ($5.23) is above its current price ($1.41). See ADMP price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ADMP stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ADMP profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -63.20percentage points. See ADMP profitability chart.
2. ADMP short share of float is 8.69%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ADMP short share of float chart.
3. ADMP short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 15.16. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ADMP short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ADMP:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$5.23 / 308.59%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Industry||Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic|
|Number of Employees||126|
|Forward P/E Ratio||25.974|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||40%|
What are your thoughts on ADMP?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.