ADMA Biologics Inc (ADMA) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of ADMA Biologics Inc (ADMA) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell ADMA stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADMA stock:
- Is ADMA a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADMA stock today?
- Is ADMA a good buy / investment?
- What are ADMA analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ADMA stock:
1. The company reported its ASCENIV treatment of primary humoral immunodeficiency disease (PIDD) was approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
2. ADMA average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See ADMA analyst rating chart.
3. ADMA average analyst price target ($11.28) is above its current price ($3.90). See ADMA price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ADMA stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ADMA profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -194.80percentage points. See ADMA profitability chart.
2. ADMA Price/Book ratio is 23.75, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ADMA forward Price/Book ratio chart.
3. ADMA short share of float is 18.62%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ADMA short share of float chart.
4. ADMA short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.18. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ADMA short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ADMA:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$11.28 / 190.35%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Strong Buy|
|Number of Employees||318|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||N/A|
What are your thoughts on ADMA?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.