Agree Realty Corporation (ADC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADC stock:
- Is ADC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADC stock today?
- Is ADC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ADC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ADC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ADC quarterly revenue growth was 28.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 7.43%, respectively).
2. ADC forward dividend yield is 4.00%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (0.63%) forward dividend yields.
3. ADC average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ADC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ADC stock price ($49.71) is close to the 52-week high ($51.10). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ADC profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -6.47pp.
3. ADC forward P/E ratio is 28.83, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ADC Price/Sales ratio is 13.94, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
What are your thoughts on ADC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.