Agree Realty Corporation (ADC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADC stock:
- Is ADC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADC stock today?
- Is ADC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ADC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ADC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ADC quarterly revenue growth was 24.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.21% and 7.05%, respectively).
2. ADC forward dividend yield is 4.20%, higher than the industry (0.50%) and sector (1.29%) forward dividend yields.
3. ADC average analyst rating is Buy.
4. ADC average analyst price target ($54.30) is above its current price ($48.12).
Here are ADC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ADC profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -6.47pp.
2. ADC forward P/E ratio is 28.05, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. ADC Price/Sales ratio is 12.80, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. ADC short share of float is 4.81%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
5. ADC short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.22. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ADC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.