Agree Realty Corporation (ADC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADC stock:
- Is ADC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADC stock today?
- Is ADC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ADC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ADC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ADC quarterly revenue growth was 22.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.54% and 6.45%, respectively).
2. ADC profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.56pp.
3. ADC forward dividend yield is 3.66%, higher than the industry (0.47%) and sector (1.16%) forward dividend yields.
4. ADC average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ADC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ADC forward P/E ratio is 36.96, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. ADC Price/Sales ratio is 14.91, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. ADC short share of float is 21.46%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. ADC short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 16.49. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ADC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.