Agree Realty Corporation (ADC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADC stock:
- Is ADC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADC stock today?
- Is ADC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ADC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ADC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ADC quarterly revenue growth was 24.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.47% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. ADC profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.56pp.
3. ADC forward dividend yield is 4.29%, higher than the industry (0.40%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
4. ADC average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ADC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ADC Price/Sales ratio is 13.99, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
2. ADC short share of float is 4.81%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. ADC short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.22. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ADC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.