Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell ADAP stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADAP stock:
- Is ADAP a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADAP stock today?
- Is ADAP a good buy / investment?
- What are ADAP analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ADAP stock:
1. ADAP stock price ($4.38) is close to the 52-week low ($3.60). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See ADAP price chart.
2. ADAP average analyst rating is Buy. See ADAP analyst rating chart.
3. ADAP average analyst price target ($13.00) is above its current price ($4.38). See ADAP price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ADAP stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ADAP quarterly revenue growth was -65.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.83% and 3.10%, respectively). See ADAP revenue growth chart.
2. ADAP profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -185.39pp. See ADAP profitability chart.
3. ADAP short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 14.48. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ADAP short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ADAP:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$13.00 / 180.17%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||430|
|Forward P/E Ratio||-3.58|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-65.4%|
What are your thoughts on ADAP?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.