Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 7 reasons to buy ADAP stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ADAP stock:
- Is ADAP a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ADAP stock today?
- Is ADAP a good buy / investment?
- What are ADAP analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ADAP stock:
1. ADAP stock price ($3.44) is close to the 52-week low ($3.23). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See ADAP price chart.
2. ADAP quarterly revenue growth was 192930.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.82% and 3.11%, respectively). See ADAP revenue growth chart.
3. ADAP profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 24.87percentage points. See ADAP profitability chart.
4. ADAP Price/Book ratio is 1.74, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ADAP forward Price/Book ratio chart.
5. ADAP Price/Sales ratio is 7.45, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ADAP forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
6. ADAP average analyst rating is Buy. See ADAP analyst rating chart.
7. ADAP average analyst price target ($7.42) is above its current price ($3.44). See ADAP price target chart.
There are no ADAP stock sell reasons/signals.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ADAP:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$7.42 / 116.33%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||430|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||N/A|
What are your thoughts on ADAP?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.