AeroCentury Corp. (ACY) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of AeroCentury Corp. (ACY) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 6 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell ACY stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACY stock:
- Is ACY a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACY stock today?
- Is ACY a good buy / investment?
- What are ACY analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ACY stock:
1. ACY stock price ($8.46) is close to the 52-week low ($7.26). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See ACY price chart.
2. ACY forward P/E ratio is 8.45, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ACY forward P/E ratio chart.
3. ACY Price/Book ratio is 0.32, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ACY forward Price/Book ratio chart.
4. ACY Price/Sales ratio is 0.41, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ACY forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
5. ACY average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See ACY analyst rating chart.
6. ACY average analyst price target ($10.50) is above its current price ($8.46). See ACY price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ACY stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ACY quarterly revenue growth was -14.29%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (9.70% and 4.53%, respectively). See ACY revenue growth chart.
2. ACY profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -47.94percentage points. See ACY profitability chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ACY:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$10.50 / 21.95%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Strong Buy|
|Industry||Rental & Leasing Services|
|Number of Employees||N/A|
|Forward P/E Ratio||8.4531|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-14.285714285714285%|
What are your thoughts on ACY?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.